SITE & SAFETY RULES
PLEASE NOTE: DIY AUTO PARTS IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED
Due to the COVID-19 level 4 restrictions DIY Auto Parts will be closed from 6th August through to 13th September.
OUR SITE & SAFETY RULES
- $2 entry fee (non-refundable)
- Returns are only valid on parts where warranty has been purchased and they have been marked. Parts must be returned with receipt and within 30 days or purchase.
- We cannot provide change on large notes ($20 & $50), we can only change $5 $10 notes, as well as coins. We don’t accept $100 notes.
- EFTPOS is welcome.
- All items must be paid for before leaving the yard
- All parts entering yard must be checked and marked by a staff member upon entry. If any parts brought into the yard are not marked they will be charged as per our price list.
- We reserve the right to check toolboxes and bags.
- Safety shoes must be worn at all times (no runners or open toe shoes).
- You remove the part; you pay for the part.
- All cores must be drained.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry.
- No airbags or airbag related items can be sold or taken off site.
- No seatbelts or seatbelt related items can be sold or taken off site.
- No catalytic converters can be sold or taken off site.
- Customers will be served on a first in first served basis and a labelling system is used every morning in the order customers were lined up at the main carpark entry gate (empty vehicles not accepted).
- No children under 16.
- No cutting torches.
- No electric or air tools (excl. cordless battery tools)
- No jacks or generators.
- No open flames.
- No smoking.
- We do not loan tools.
- We do not hold parts.
- No working on cars in car park.
- No yard trolleys or engine cranes in the car park.
- No animals allowed.
- No children or animal are to be left in cars unattended.
- No Alcohol, no admittance for intoxicated persons, or those under the influence of drugs.